Monday, May 31, 2010

Free Purse, Bag and Baby Shoes Patterns

There is a very large library of sewing tutorials at SewLover Arts School. The entire site is interesting and there are more than 50 patterns just in the bags section. Other sections include toys, patchwork, and items for the home. The site is in Chinese but Google Chrome does a very good job of automatic translation. I was even able to say thank you through the message tab at the bottom of the page.


One of my favorite patterns is for this sweet little case.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, I love the elephant on the site. I think it would be easy enough to follow the instructions even with no so great Google translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Did you get the PDFs to translate? I really want to make those cute little shoes, but when I click on the PDF link, I get mostly blank pages. : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PDFs are not translatable. Click the blue "Baby shoes are here" above. I get the pattern PDF just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.